HOW TO SEEK GOD...FOR REAL

SOMETIMES I think we make seeking God too hard. Here lately, I've really been thinking about what that means. And I was striving to figure it out.  I share my personal experiences because I know that God uses real life and ordinary people to encourage one another (and since I like to be encouraged, I figure I may as well encourage too).  So, this morning I walked over to my office during that pretty hard rainstorm (which I loved!), sat down with my coffee and Bible then started reading Matthew 21 and 22. Can I just share that in these chapters JESUS was having a pretty tough go of it!  First the temple thieves (He threw a holy fit and kicked them all out), then the fruitless fig tree (He cursed that thing to death), and then the Holier Than Thous started in on Him (boy did He ever put them in their place).

We've all had seasons like this, where if it can go wrong it will go wrong. So I was literally just sitting with my Bible on my lap thinking about JESUS when this prayer and these scriptures came to mind (and I soon realized they were the answers to what I was trying to figure out). For real, I believe this prayer is how we can seek and find God when we just let the Holy Spirit do His job (He brings scripture and 'unction' to us when we are still before God).

Have a blessed day y'all -
In Christ with Love and Compassion
Coach Kelly

My morning prayer:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create in Me

Jesus, Touch Me Again

beyond BEAUTIFUL week 45