Dare to Dream

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind" (Romans 12:2, ESV).

Have you ever thought of what your perfect life would look like? I ask my coaching neighbors this question and often they have a quick response. Other times it takes a while. I like it when they have to put a little thought into their answer. When they dare to dream about their future. 

When I dare to dream about my perfect life, my family and I are healthy, happy, saved, and safe.  I ask God to restore, renew, and refresh us. I kind of pray Psalm 51, John 14:6 and Joshua 24:15. "Create in me a clean heart, oh God, and renew a right spirit within me - 'cause I wanna be where You are - me and my family - and Lord - help me to see others through Your eyes."

I want to reflect His perfect love...especially in this imperfect life.

I want God to guide me. Help me not care too much about superficial or temporal things; but that I will look for good inside and without. That I will be willing to see others as Jesus saw them: as someone worth dying for. That I'll see others as worth my time and energy. Worth my smile. Worth a little self-sacrifice. 

I guess what I'm trying to convey is this: Then we dare to dream, God can use our imperfectly perfect life. Even if it needs a tweak here or there...especially in those seasons when it needs restored, renewed, and refreshed. It is in these life seasons that His strength and love shines through. Because in our moments of weakness we are willing to move out of His way.

Have a blessed Thursday y'all,

In Christ with Love and Compassion

Coach Kelly
#YourLifeCoachingWV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create in Me

Jesus, Touch Me Again

beyond BEAUTIFUL week 45