Be~iNspired Oh Sweet Jesus!


The Bible is full of heart warming scriptures. Most of my life, I believed John 3:16 to be the brightest, most inspiring...Until my husband shared Luke 24:51 with me.

Now I agree with him that this is one terrific verse!

🌼

Just pretend you were standing with Peter or Mary. And you can hear Jesus blessing y'all. Then...He starts floating heavenward...

Imagine it, as He's being teleported back to heaven, the last thing on His mind...is them...you...us!

I can't even comprehend that awesome display of love!

But, y'all, one day, we'll be able to see Him face to face...And then we'll know first hand what it meant to be Blessed by our Sweet Jesus!


Be blessed today y’all,

In Christ with love and compassion Coach Kelly

#BeInspiredYlcwv2018
#Yourlifecoachingwv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create in Me

Jesus, Touch Me Again

beyond BEAUTIFUL week 45