Ordinary Blessings

"And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace."
 (John 1:17,KJV).
+++
Day One: technology 
Day Two: yestetday's rain
Day Three: work
+++
This week I'm making it a personal goal to celebrate ordinary blessings. 
+++
Just take a moment each 
morning to see the good in real life. Nothing huge that screams "Girl, you are blessed!" I just want to 
reflect on things I often take for granted.
+++
Will this make my problems go away? Certainty not! But when I refocus, I can see that life has a lot of 
good, little things, that make the not so little, not so good, things more bearable.
+++
"When we take time to focus on God at work in our everyday life, we can see that we're truly blessed."
+++

Be blessed today y'all,
In Christ with love and compassion, 
Coach Kelly, 

#CelebrateOrdinaryBlessings
#YourLifeCoachingWV 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create in Me

Jesus, Touch Me Again

And Sometimes...It is Just God