Unpeaceful Holidays?

"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ"
(Philemon 1:3, ESV).


So much for sleeping in...so here I sit sipping apple cinnamon tea from my favorite Christmas mug, reading my favorite Bible...and thinking about y'all...my Neighbors.  

For me, I feel God's peace during the early morning hours, it seems to blanket the world around me like a fresh fallen snow. And maybe it is the Hallmark Christmas movies I've been watching but I am enjoying getting ready for the holidays. But truth be told, Thanksgiving is my favorite.

BUT I know that a lot of you are already dreading the holiday season...and many of you certainly have good reason. 

With that said, I would like to pray for you.

Just send me an e-mail (yourlifecoachingwv@gmail.com)  and in the subject line write PEACE and I will be praying for you throughout these next couple months.  There is no need for specifics*. 

My prayer will be for you to find peace, for God to wrap His loving arms around you, and for His peace to overcome any hurt, strife, stress, pain, hurtful memory, or fear you are feeling.

That's it, no strings attached. I just want you to know that you will not be alone this year...with just one email, you will be on God's mind and in my prayers.

In Christ with love and compassion,
Coach Kelly

#YourLifeCoachingWV

*All prayer requests will be kept confidential 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create in Me

Jesus, Touch Me Again

beyond BEAUTIFUL week 45