Filled with joy



Today's devotional verse, Psalm 4:7, reminds me that happiness and joy are about so much more than our physical being. Joy is not achieved through what we have or what we are going through. Being filled with God's joy comes from knowing Him. Being able to see and feel Him by simply being alive. When we take time to be still for a moment - step away from distractions - break free from the pressures of life - when we close out the chaos - and just be in the moment with Him - then we can experience His joy and the happiness that comes with it. I love the verse where He simply refers to Himself as "I Am." Those words stir my spirit.

Today, I pray that you will carve out a few moments to just be joyful in the presence of the Great I Am. 

Have a blessed Tuesday y'all -


In Christ with Love and Compassion - Coach Kelly


#BeyondTheMirror #YourLifeCoachingWV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create in Me

Jesus, Touch Me Again

beyond BEAUTIFUL week 45