Quite Frankly...I Dunno


"Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it—the Lord is his name: 3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known."
Jeremiah 33:2-3 ESV).

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your best response is "I don't know."?

Recently, this phrase has become our family motto. Along with it comes doubt, tears, health issues, and a cluttered mind. And quite frankly, we're tired of it. With that said, on my way over to the office, I asked God a simple question.

"Lord, how do I reclaim joy? How do I take what Satan intended for bad and turn it around on him? How to I flip the table on this situation and use it for good?"

+ + +

Reading today's devotional indicates that all I need to do is ask God for His wisdom. And in order to hear from Him, I need to be still, seek Him out sincerely and specifically.

My prayer today is that when I am waiting, I stop chasing Him and seek Him instead. I know that He is watching me. Watching my reaction and response. Watching my heart for it's desires to be manifested in ways He knows best.

If you are like me and tired of chasing God's response - let's switch it up and seek Him instead.

Have a blessed Tuesday y'all - In Christ with love and compassion - Coach Kelly

#YourLifeCoachingWV #BeyondTheMirror

http://www.lifecoachingwv.com/week-35.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create in Me

Jesus, Touch Me Again

beyond BEAUTIFUL week 45